There is an existing ideal protein protocol. This includes a requirement for the four ideal protein supplements. Before we dive into details, click here to purchase trusted supplements.
What is an ideal protein protocol?
An ideal protein is a protocol for weight loss. Dr. Tran Tien Chanh developed this method. They have developed this method to help lose fat without losing their muscles, especially for athletes. As time passes by, the evolution of this method has been great turning into a reliable brand for doctors and enthusiasts of weight loss.
Moreover, the rate of success in weight loss is out of this Ideal Protein protocol. Others may be considering it magic, but it is definitely one of the big achievements of science. The Ideal Protein protocol is a personal journey that allows you to have a new set of lifestyle as well as helps you in control of your weight loss.
The Ideal Protein protocol has four phases to undergo towards success. Let us know the content of each phase.
- Phase 1: This phase shall be strictly followed up to the 95% achievement rate of losing weight. In phase 1, they advise the client to eat three Ideal Protein foods a day, with 6-8 ounces of lean protein, as well as 4 cups of green veggies.
- Phase 2: In this phase, the remaining 5% has to be fulfilled. This normally lasts for about two weeks. During this phase, there is a reduction of Ideal Protein food to two a day, then add up to 2 meals of 6-8 ounces of lean protein. Lastly, 8 cups of veggies.
- Phase 3: This phase includes stabilizing weight loss. Throughout the 14 days of this stabilization, there will be a re-introduction of healthy fats and carbohydrates. They will do this moderately.
- Phase 4: The last phase is a vital part of this method. This is the stage where the participant has to maintain the success rate of this activity. There should be no Ideal Protein food to achieve this phase. As a result of maintaining, you can be back to your normal, balanced diet as well as be able to make healthier choices for your lifestyle.
Ideal Protein supplements
In line with the Ideal Protein protocol, there are four Ideal Protein supplements that you have to sustain. We will be discussing the complete details shortly, so please continue reading this article.
Despite being in a weight loss program, these supplements help in maintaining the daily minimum requirement of nutrients that a person needed. Let us differentiate each one of them to understand them better.
- Multi-Vitamin: As a result of a drastic reduction of calories, it might lead to nutrient gaps. In this case, Multi-Vitamin plays a vital role. It fills in these gaps to improve the body’s functions as well as serves as a support system during weight loss.
- Cal-Mag: Inside the Cal-Mag supplement is a content of 600 milligrams of calcium nitrate. It is important to take a Cal-Mag supplement to fill in what is left behind by not eating dairy products.
- Omega-3 Plus: Omega-3 fatty acids are the types of fats that you should not remove from your body. These fatty acids are essential to the body. They help lower blood pressure, perform a reduction of triglyceride levels, decelerate the development of plaque in the arteries, and improve the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Potassium: This is essential for the body. It is tremendously important during nerve transmission, in cardiac function, as well as in maintaining proper fluid and mineral balance. These ideal protein supplements will help fill in the potassium you need on behalf of the food you have not taken from phase 1.
Benefits of the Ideal Protein method
Let us have the benefits you can get in involving yourself in this method.
- It can help you lose weight.
- This method is easy and convenient especially for those who have a hectic schedule.
- During this program, you will have an involvement with a professional. This means you will not be working on your diet alone.
- This program increases your insulin sensitivity and will improve your blood sugar control.
- It helps in the reduction of heart disease risk factors.
However, it is not only benefits that we need to look into. There is also a possible downside to this method, to be discussed shortly.
- This type of method can be quite expensive. This might be a concern for people on a budget.
- Many Ideal Protein foods are processed which made them contain a variety of oils, additives, and then, artificial sweeteners that are not naturally occurring in whole foods.
- This method is highly restrictive. There will be great changes in foods you intake, most especially those that play a role to help you lose weight.
- It will not be suitable for vegetarian people or vegans. It will be better for them to follow a vegan low-carb diet.
- Uncomfortable symptoms may occur upon the drastic reduction of calories in the body. It may include hunger, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, irregular menstrual cycle for women, headaches, and many more.
They have to put these downsides into consideration before pushing through with this Ideal Protein protocol. Otherwise, they might only spend money on this for nothing.
To sum up!
Ideal Protein Protocol is a four-phase, high-protein, low-carb eating program. It is also referred to as the ketogenic protocol that is helpful in losing weight. However, since this program is quite drastic when it comes to the reduction of calories inside the body, it is necessary to take supplements.
Ideal Protein supplements play a vital role in this scenario. These supplements fill in the gaps caused by not eating foods that are also a source of the nutrients that our body needs to function well.
In taking these supplements, you will still be able to maintain the balance of nutrients inside your body while you are at your phase of losing weight. In this case, you can maintain a good function of your body as well as a good calorie count.
The medical team of Sirius Health advises to always consult your doctor to ensure your safety while losing weight.